We Provide Electrical Apprenticeships Throughout South Carolina
We founded Charleston Electrical Training Alliance in 1946, making our organization the oldest electrical apprenticeship program in South Carolina. Our mission is to create outstanding workers to help South Carolina grow. Should you qualify for our program, you will be paired with a team of qualified electricians who will guide you on the job. We deliver on our promises of providing the electrical industry with highly skilled workers. We believe that you can be the next standout craftworker. Learn more about the qualification requirements for our apprenticeship below, and then get in touch with our team to get started.
The Required Benchmarks You Must Meet
To qualify for the Charleston Electrical Training Alliance apprenticeship program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Photo ID
- Social Security card
- Birth certificate
- High school transcript
- High school diploma or G.E.D. If submitting a G.E.D., we require test scores. High school transcripts must go through the last grade completed.
- DD214 if you are a veteran. DD2384 if you are a reservist.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Once accepted into the program, a negative 10-panel drug screen from a facility stipulated by Charleston Electrical Training Alliance at the applicant’s own expense.
Begin Your Career as a Skilled Electrician
At Charleston Electrical Training Alliance, we pride ourselves on our ability to spot dedicated talent and help nourish it. If you are accepted into our apprenticeship, we will teach you the ins and outs of the commercial, industrial institutional electrical installation, and maintenance industries. By combining on-the-job training with technical classroom instruction, we create the next generation of highly skilled electricians. Contact us today to get started.